The National Business and Technology Conference 2012 is an annual international conference that hosts 300 students and young professionals from across North America for an unforgettable two-day event featuring keynotes, workshops, networking and two competitions. This year, the conference takes place on March 23 and 24 (Friday and Saturday) at Metro Toronto Convention Centre.
We would like to invite young entrepreneurs under 30 to compete at our Entrepreneurship Competition. Please check http://nbtc.nspire.org/competitions/ec-teams for more information on application and logistics details. The prizes confirmed so far for this year are the followings:
• $30,000 worth of advisory services from MaRS
• Sabeta IP Patent Award, $6,000 in patent services from Sabeta IP for one team chosen by Sabeta IP
• $5,000 cash prize, sponsored by KPMG
• Half-day of advisory/consulting on SR&ED and other tax incentives by KPMG
• Exclusive coverage in the Globe&Mail for the winning team
The application deadline for one-page Executive Summary of your business idea is February 10, 2012. The entrants to the First Round will be notified in mid-Februrary. The competing teams are then required to register for the conference in order to compete. We also feature Consulting Case Competition, so please consider it as well.
For any question or application submission, please contact Shane Gu, Director of Competitions at email@example.com